If you operate in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment, then your warehouses for starting materials and finished products are regulated and your staff need to be clear on the rules and how to apply them.
SeerPharma offers this training course to help ensure your warehouse operations are GMP-compliant and that your organisation is protecting patient safety by ensuring product quality through Good Warehouse Practice (GWP).
At the end of the course participants should understand:
- GMP and how it applies to the warehouse
- codes of practice for GMP and GWP
- what 'compliance' means to warehouse operations
In this course you will learn about Good Warehouse Practices for GMP compliant industries including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical. Topics addressed include:
- What is GMP and why is it important?
- Who is responsible for GMP?
- Regulator's view of GMP
- Human factors / behaviour and GMP
- Errors and error management
- Goods receipt > controls > records > housekeeping > returns and recalls
- TGA Guidance on Supplier Qualification
- 6-step plan for Supplier Quality Assurance (QA)
- Example GMP deficiencies
- Managing risk
- Good Documentation Practices
This course is suitable for GMP Warehouse Managers, Supervisors and operational personnel who are new to the industry / role as well as for refresher or ongoing training (as required by the PIC/S Guide to GMP) of existing staff. It covers fundamental principles of GMP in the warehouse as well as current trends and how to minimise human error.
Contact us to discuss your interest in a public or private delivery of this course.