Managing your deviations contributes to lost productivity. Investigations consume considerable time and often identify human error as a cause, resulting in more training or more procedures. Frustratingly, this approach rarely works and problems persist.
This course on behavioural GMP (bGMP) examines why people don’t comply with procedures, either by error or perhaps deliberately, and what can be done about it. You will learn about THREE specific modes of human error and where “retraining” can actually help; but why it doesn’t most of the time.
Within the context of a GMP organisation, we’ll examine:
- What is important to the person doing the work (and therefore how they will behave)
- How people learn and what sort of errors they commit at each stage of learning
- How the culture of the organisation itself influences behaviour
- The importance of systems in influencing and supporting changed behaviour
Managers and supervisors responsible for GMP compliance, reducing deviations, conducting failure investigations and continuous improvement will benefit from this program.
Format and Course Length:
The 1-day course involves a lively mix of case studies / workshops and intensive tutorial sessions. The delivery method is collaborative with a small group and facilitator, which has been shown to enhance learning and critical thinking skills of participants. You will receive copies of all presentation slides and a Certificate.
|Melbourne||30 March 2020||The Tudor
1101 Whitehorse Road
Box Hill VIC 3128
|Sydney||31 March 2020||The Portside Center
207 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Dates and locations to be confirmed. Sessions generally run from 9am to 5pm.
Fee and Discount
- AUD $800 (exc. GST) per participant
- A 10% discount applies for 3 or more participants from the same company
Option 1 - Online registration and payment by credit card.
|Location||Date||Register and Pay Online by Credit Card|
|Melbourne||30 March 2020|
|Sydney||31 March 2020|
Option 2 - Register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details and SeerPharma will issue you with an invoice.
- Course: SP6435: bGMP
- Location: Melbourne or Sydney
- Details of each participant:
- Participant name (to be on Certificate)
- Job role
- Company name
- Company address
- Participant e-mail address
- Participant phone number
Contact us and register your interest in a public session or having this course delivered on-site.