Course Code: CPD/O/03/2021
CPD Hours: 14
Product Quality Reviews (PQRs) are used for:
- verifying the consistency of the current manufacturing process
- verifying the appropriateness of current specifications (starting materials and finished product)
- Identifying trends and opportunities for improvement
PQRs are important in process and product control, providing useful information for the quality unit, and in particular the Authorised Persons responsible for Release for Supply. As such, GMP inspectors will review the Product Quality Review process and documents as part of a GMP inspection.
Your PQRs contain a lot of data, but are you applying appropriate critical analysis and interpretation of the findings to deliver value to your company and ensure GMP compliance? Without appropriate analysis and interpretation, Product Quality Reviews can be a financial burden on your organisation or, worse still, mask a potential product quality problem.
Our training can help by providing you with the guidelines, tools, and procedures to conduct effective Product Quality Reviews which will support GMP compliance and improve the quality of the decision making in your organisation. This course will help you determine the adequacy of the manufacturing controls and product specifications you have in place. The training will address:
- PQR procedures, documentation, and records
- Items to be listed in a PQR
- How to review production records and stability studies
- Identifying trends and potential problems
- How to summarise the results of the product review
- Use of statistical tools including Cp and CpK, Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- How to address microbiological compliance
- The PQR report
- How to prepare a presentation to key management personnel
- Application of risk management to the PQR process
- Requirements for listed complementary medicines
This course has been designed for all those who are involved in gathering, analysing, or interpreting Product Quality Review data. It will be beneficial to those new to the PQR process, as well as more experienced professionals and Authorised Persons.
Format and Course Length
The course will be delivered as an online virtual-classroom training session.
Participants will be provided with a PDF of the training material in advance of the training should they wish to print and annotate notes. Participants will be connected to the trainer and other participants via online collaboration tool Zoom with connected video (webcam / screen sharing) and audio (computer audio or phone dial-in). Theory will be delivered by the trainer sharing their screen of the PowerPoint presentation. Facilitated workshops will be run in digital breakout rooms (e.g. a group of 12 might split into 4 breakout rooms each with 3 participants to separately work on a problem). Breakout rooms can call the trainer in for support when required and the trainer can electronically bring everyone back to the main session to debrief when appropriate.
The training will be delivered as 2 full day sessions with breaks.
PDF Certificates will be provided to participants electronically.
What Do I Need?
Participant needs are very basic. You will need a computer or suitable device with a good internet connection. A headset (headphones with microphone) and second monitor/screen are recommended but not required.
Participants will attend both full-day sessions.
|Day 1||21 April 2022||9:00am-5:00pm|
|Day 2||22 April 2022||9:00am-5:00pm|
Seats are limited: Only 25 participants per class
Fee and Registration
- HKD $4800 per participant
- A 10% discount applies for 3 or more participants from the same company
To register, please contact Biju Kishor at Biju.email@example.com