Good Manufacturing Practices
SeerPharma references the major GMP regulations and regulators in its courses that are used by , as used by our customers. These include but are not limited to:
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/S) Guide to GMP
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA, Australia)
- Medsafe (New Zealand)
- Health Sciences Authority (HSA, Singapore)
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21, Parts 11, 210, 211
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA, United States)
- European Union (EU) EudraLex - Volume 4 - Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA, United Kingdom)
10 Self-Paced GMP eLearning Courses to Choose From
Click course titles below to view course outlines.
GMP eLearning courses can be hosted in either SeerPharma's online Learning Management System (LMS) or your organisation's independent LMS or QMS.
How Does it Work in SeerPharma's LMS?
We simply setup your training account(s) and create enrolments in the courses requested. E-mails are sent to trainees with Login IDs and links to set a password and login.
Each course takes about 45 minutes, but is self-paced so trainees can progress as fast or slow as they need to commit the lessons to memory. You can take a break from the course and come back to finish it another time.
After the training, there is a 10-question quiz assessment. Each quiz is a random selection of true/false, multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. The pass mark is 8/10 (80%) and trainees get 3 attempts; trainees can also save their progress in the quiz and return to complete it later. After passing the quiz , the LMS generates a PDF Certificate (for each course).
We offer a range of implementation and pricing options to meet training needs of individuals, as well as small to large organisations.
How Much Does it Cost?
Contact us with a specific request.
GMP eLearning training courses are developed in HTML 5 and published as SCORM 1.2 packages (ZIP files) to be compatible with virtually any modern internet browser.