Responsible Person Import (RPi)
Ensuring compliant and effective procurement and supply of medicinal products form approved countries.
- Responsible Person Import Person Criteria
- Roles and responsiblities of the Responsible Person Import
- Implementation Period
- Documenting your supply chain (exercise)
More detailed look at the changes required for the importation of products from the approved country list (initially the EEA) and the role of the RPi. Topics covered during the training will look at the person specification for an RPi and activities associated with the role, working through examples of that changes are required within the current quality management systems. Course will also look at the movement of goods through Northern Ireland.
Online Live Training Features
- Real-time, instructor-led course
- Interactive sessions with open questions
- Live discussions
- Chat with participants
- Gallery view to see all participants in video meeting at one time
- Know-how drawn from MHRA & Pharma industry experience
- All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation
- Certificate of Attendance issued by the trainers
The Training Course is of particular interest to Responsible/Designated Persons but also management, quality personnel, transportation service providers and supply chain personnel involved in distribution of medicinal products.
Click here to read the MHRA's Guidance for the role of the Responsible Person (import) to understand if this might be applicable to you.
|18 February 2021|
|13 April 2021|
|3 June 2021|
Price: £649 + VAT, payable in advance with discounts for multiple bookings.
If you would like further information or to book your place, please call us on +44(0)1903 730 622 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org