We offer ten (10) individual Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) training courses as listed below. Click the course titles to download the course outlines and learn more:
GMP E-Learning Course List
- GMP1: Introduction to GMP
- GMP2: GMP for the Warehouse
- GMP3: Microbiology in the Workplace
- GMP4: Cleaning and Sanitation
- GMP5: Documentation and Records
- GMP6: Contamination Control
- GMP7: Production Controls
- GMP8: Packaging Controls
- GMP9: Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- GMP10: Pharmaceutical CAPA
Each course takes about 45 minutes, but is self-paced so trainees can progress as fast or slow as they need to commit the lessons to memory.
After the training, there is a 10-question quiz assessment. Each quiz is a random selection of true/false, multiple choice and multiple answer questions. The pass mark is 8/10 (80%).
Upon passing the quiz for each course, trainees can download a PDF Certificate.
We offer a range of implementation and pricing options to meet training needs of individuals, as well as small to large organisations.
Contact us for more information.
You may also be interested in: