This course will provide you with an overview of the current regulatory requirements and expectations, along with a 6-step plan for managing your supplier quality so you can start reducing your supplier risks and improving your compliance.
- Recent changes and enforcement trends in regulatory requirements for supplier management
- SOPs and records needed for compliance and to prove effective supplier qualification
- 6-step planning for managing supplier quality
- Identifying supplier risk factors
- Establishing supplier risk ratings and evaluation criteria
- Structure and content of the Supplier Quality Agreement
- Reduced testing considerations
- When the supplier is part of your organization
This course is designed for key quality and operational personnel (supervisors and managers) who are involved in supplier assurance implementation.
Format and Course Length
The course will be delivered as an online virtual-classroom training session.
Participants will be provided with a PDF of the training material in advance of the training should they wish to print and annotate notes. Participants will be connected to the trainer and other participants via online collaboration tool Zoom with connected video (webcam / screen sharing) and audio (computer audio or phone dial-in). Theory will be delivered by the trainer sharing their screen of the PowerPoint presentation. Facilitated workshops will be run in digital breakout rooms (e.g. a group of 12 might split into 4 breakout rooms each with 3 participants to separately work on a problem). Breakout rooms can call the trainer in for support when required and the trainer can electronically bring everyone back to the main session to debrief when appropriate.
The training will be delivered as 1 full day session with breaks.
PDF Certificates will be provided to participants electronically.
Each participant will attend 1 full-day session.
|1 Day||12 October 2020||8:45am join for 9:00am-5:00pm|
Times are based on Singapore time (SGT): UTC +8:00
Participants to join at 8:45am in advance of a 9:00am start to address any technical issues.
- SGD $650 (excluding GST) per participant
- A 10% discount applies to 3 or more participants from the same company
What Do I Need?
Participant needs are very basic. You will need a computer or suitable device with a good internet connection. A headset (headphones with microphone) and second monitor/screen are recommended but not required.
Course Registration and Payment of Fee
Please contact Shanice Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org (DID: +65 6914 9068)
Contact us for clarification or to discuss your interest in this course.